Welcome

I write this blog about ecotourism because I have a big interest in this topic and I do think it can make a difference. I want to share what I find/think interesting about it.
This blog is yours, please feel free to add any comment/suggestion/feedback or email me at guillaume.foutry (at) gmail.com

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Go to the Solidarity Fair in Paris

International Fairtrade Certification MarkImage via Wikipedia
Hey everyone,

Just would like to invite you to go to the Solidarity Fair in Paris this week end.
Here is the link:

http://www.salondessolidarites.org/

I know, you are wondering "what the hell is that linked to ecotourism?". Well, ecotourism is mainly about solidarity, understanding and help, and it seems to me that these values are shared by other field such as fair trade or solidarity in general. Moreover, it is the opportunity to meet interesting people (don't laugh at networking, if it is important in the corporate world it is vital in ecotourism!!) or discover new initiatives/actions/companies.

I will be there so I hope I can meet some of you.

CYA

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: