Welcome

I write this blog about ecotourism because I have a big interest in this topic and I do think it can make a difference. I want to share what I find/think interesting about it.
This blog is yours, please feel free to add any comment/suggestion/feedback or email me at guillaume.foutry (at) gmail.com

Friday, September 5, 2008

Back from Vacations

Early morning view of the beach face and Image via Wikipedia
Hi everyone,

I am back from vacation, which means I will spend more time on the blog putting more information about ecotourism. What really struck me regarding this matter is that how people can destroy or trample something they have just enjoyed. Summer is apparently over but our prints on the environment will last far longer than a season.

Here is a good initiative to clean up beaches all around the world!!

Join!!


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: