Welcome

I write this blog about ecotourism because I have a big interest in this topic and I do think it can make a difference. I want to share what I find/think interesting about it.
This blog is yours, please feel free to add any comment/suggestion/feedback or email me at guillaume.foutry (at) gmail.com

Monday, September 29, 2008

A Big Push for Ecotourism

Pamela Anderson as C.J. Parker.Image via Wikipedia
Just discovered on this blog that Pamela Anderson is building an eco hotel in Abu Dhabi. I know it sounds reaaly odd, but at least that can draw some attention to ecotourism, always a good point!!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

Alexandra said...

though she's a surprising advocate, it always strengthens a campaign when a celebrity uses her popularity for a cause!! I'm interested in what the deisgn of the place will be.