Welcome

I write this blog about ecotourism because I have a big interest in this topic and I do think it can make a difference. I want to share what I find/think interesting about it.
This blog is yours, please feel free to add any comment/suggestion/feedback or email me at guillaume.foutry (at) gmail.com

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Reading for the Coming Autumn

Cover of Cover via Amazon
"Ecotourism and Sustainable Development: Who Owns Paradise??" is a vast source of knowledge regarding our topic. Written by Martha Honey, it will help you to get a broader perspective of ecotourism from one of the pioneers of the movement. The second edition is even more interesting because it has some hindsight regarding the development of ecotourism.

Here are some excerpts


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: