Welcome

I write this blog about ecotourism because I have a big interest in this topic and I do think it can make a difference. I want to share what I find/think interesting about it.
This blog is yours, please feel free to add any comment/suggestion/feedback or email me at guillaume.foutry (at) gmail.com

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Green Social Network


Social Networks are great to share, learn and meet new people. So for our green activities we could use this new social network, Greenwala. Here are their words to describe themselves: "Greenwala is a community where you can learn and brag about being green, read articles, write blogs, post classifieds, enter, vote and participate in campaigns, and more. It’s a place to share your green stories with friends and family as we all do our part to move our planet toward a greener and more sustainable future".

Have a try!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: