Welcome

I write this blog about ecotourism because I have a big interest in this topic and I do think it can make a difference. I want to share what I find/think interesting about it.
This blog is yours, please feel free to add any comment/suggestion/feedback or email me at guillaume.foutry (at) gmail.com

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Salvador Moving Towards Ecotourism

Crop of Image:CentralAmerica1860Map.Image via WikipediaCentral America is definitely the poorest part of this continent and Salvador has been affected by civil wars, criminality and drug trafficking. Tourism might be a new source of income if the security gets better, and ecotourism will then be a plus for this country.

The government with the support of USAID has recently launched a website Eco Experiencias El Salvador that aims to brand the country a a preserved and ecofriendly destination. We can hope it will be as successful as Costa Rica

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: