Welcome

I write this blog about ecotourism because I have a big interest in this topic and I do think it can make a difference. I want to share what I find/think interesting about it.
This blog is yours, please feel free to add any comment/suggestion/feedback or email me at guillaume.foutry (at) gmail.com

Monday, November 17, 2008

The Wonders of Australia Threatened by Mass Tourism and Climate Change

{{self2|GFDL|cc-by-2.Image via WikipediaAustralia is an amazing place an earth with a wide range of amazing landscapes and beautiful costs. The fact that it is attracting so many people that want to enjoy what the country has to offer is in the same time endangering the fragile ecosystem of this continent.

Moreover, Australia will be deeply affected by climate change, which adds another threat to its breathtaking wonders such as the Great Barrier Reef or the Koalas. Even if the country is going to the right direction with the election of Kevin Rudd, there is still a lot to do for the country which has the highest emissions of carbon dioxide per inhabitants in the world.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: