Welcome

I write this blog about ecotourism because I have a big interest in this topic and I do think it can make a difference. I want to share what I find/think interesting about it.
This blog is yours, please feel free to add any comment/suggestion/feedback or email me at guillaume.foutry (at) gmail.com

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2009 Good Resolutions

Hi everyone,

Hope you had a great Christmas and that your plans for New Year Eve are great. As it is the period for good resolutions,what is your green good resolution for 2009? Mine is to convince more people to go green and to increase awareness about ecotourism in general.


That said, I found that some guys are ahead of schedule and already offering us some good tips for going green in 2009. Traveling the Green Way gives you information on the greenest hotel in America in 2009, how to save money on 2009 eco-holidays and the green travel gear for 2009. Sounds that you are ready to go!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]