Welcome

I write this blog about ecotourism because I have a big interest in this topic and I do think it can make a difference. I want to share what I find/think interesting about it.
This blog is yours, please feel free to add any comment/suggestion/feedback or email me at guillaume.foutry (at) gmail.com

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Break

St. Johann in TirolImage by chris-dcx via FlickrHi everyone,

Just a post to let you know that unfortunately I will not be as active as usual in the coming days due to Christmas, family and friends reunions, all the good things that make December bearable.

Two things:
  1. I invite you to have a look at the map you can find on this blog. I have added a bit more than a hundred ecotouristic projects/websites that I hope will help you to get more information for your next trip.
  2. Christmas in the Western World has become such a waste of energy and food that it might be the best time in the year to use your green common sense.
Have a Merry Christmas