Welcome

I write this blog about ecotourism because I have a big interest in this topic and I do think it can make a difference. I want to share what I find/think interesting about it.
This blog is yours, please feel free to add any comment/suggestion/feedback or email me at guillaume.foutry (at) gmail.com

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Time: 3 More Websites to Travel Green

As I feel generous because it is Christmas time I will direct you towards three websites that will make it a lot easier for you to travel green and to update with the green news.


The first one, Jamble Magazine, is a very user friendly general green travel website. I do like the design, everything is eye catching and you find the information very easily. The style and the tips are great, especially the one telling you to hide your money in your stinky underwear!


The second one, G-Online is the daily content site of the G Magazine, an Australian consumer sustainability magazine. LOTS of information and resources on the travel section, hope it becomes the green Lonely Planet.


The last one is It's a Green Green World. It has a huge database of ecotouristic projects all around the world, useful website if you are looking for your next green holidays.

Hope all of this useful and let me know if you know other green travelling websites.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]