Welcome

I write this blog about ecotourism because I have a big interest in this topic and I do think it can make a difference. I want to share what I find/think interesting about it.
This blog is yours, please feel free to add any comment/suggestion/feedback or email me at guillaume.foutry (at) gmail.com

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ecotourism Getting Bigger in Jordan

Spring in northern Jordan.Image via WikipediaJordan lures eco-tourists with waterfalls, canyons - Yahoo! News

Hi everyone,
Have a look at this article that shows that another country, Jordan, is betting on ecotourism to generate more income for its population. If ecotourism could pick up in the Middle East that would be fantastic in the sense if it will spread awareness about environmental issues and force people and governments to take care of their fragile ecosystems.

Posted using ShareThis

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: