Welcome

I write this blog about ecotourism because I have a big interest in this topic and I do think it can make a difference. I want to share what I find/think interesting about it.
This blog is yours, please feel free to add any comment/suggestion/feedback or email me at guillaume.foutry (at) gmail.com

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Ecotourism in Australia: Follow the Path of the Aboriginals

2:3  defacto De facto version of flag   The Au...Image via WikipediaThe centre of Australia is a unique place and the Aboriginals living there have a special relationship with this land. Being able to follow them and listen to their explanations/history/whatever regarding that is something special. This article from The Guardian gives you a taste of what tourism should always be: meeting the locals and understanding their culture.

I also found this video on EcoTravel Guide TV that is perfect fit with the article. Enjoy both of them and start packing for Australia!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]