Welcome

I write this blog about ecotourism because I have a big interest in this topic and I do think it can make a difference. I want to share what I find/think interesting about it.
This blog is yours, please feel free to add any comment/suggestion/feedback or email me at guillaume.foutry (at) gmail.com

Friday, December 19, 2008

Ecotourism in Bosnia and Herzegovina


Ramsko Lake (Bosnia-Herzegovina)Image via WikipediaI know that the first thing that may cross your mind about Bosnia and Herzegovina would be more related to war and ethnic cleansing than tourism. But the war is over for more than 10 years and people have been working rebuilding their country and looking towards the future with more optimism (so let's hope that the EU will one day stop its hypocrisy and offer them to join).
Green Visions gives you all the information to do an eco trip in this unfortunately not well known country that has amazing landscapes. Have a look!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]