Welcome

I write this blog about ecotourism because I have a big interest in this topic and I do think it can make a difference. I want to share what I find/think interesting about it.
This blog is yours, please feel free to add any comment/suggestion/feedback or email me at guillaume.foutry (at) gmail.com

Monday, December 22, 2008

Ecotourism in China


China is often presented as a complete environmental mess and it is unfortunately largely true, this country having some of the most polluted cities in the world. However some people over there work hard to increase the awareness about environmental issues.

China Reflection "is an ecotourism culture exchange center that puts its focus on learning with, from, and about Chinese culture in an active, “hands-on” environment". It is a good resource for anyone desiring to discover what the real life is in today China and travel green.

Have a look!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]