Welcome

I write this blog about ecotourism because I have a big interest in this topic and I do think it can make a difference. I want to share what I find/think interesting about it.
This blog is yours, please feel free to add any comment/suggestion/feedback or email me at guillaume.foutry (at) gmail.com

Friday, December 19, 2008

Ecotourism in Latin America and the Carribean


I know this is Christmas time and everyone should be happy but honestly I would like to have more sun and to experience a warm Christmas. As some of us may already have on mind some sunny trip, let me introduce you the Eco-Index Sustainable Tourism website. This is an amazing database about all the ecotourist resorts or activities in Latin America and the Carribean. very useful if you want to go green for your next travel. Try it!