Welcome

I write this blog about ecotourism because I have a big interest in this topic and I do think it can make a difference. I want to share what I find/think interesting about it.
This blog is yours, please feel free to add any comment/suggestion/feedback or email me at guillaume.foutry (at) gmail.com

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Flying Green for Xmas, or at Least Trying.

Planet GreenImage via WikipediaChoose a Green Airline : Planet Green

I know that flying might be one of the least environmentally friendly action and that ecotourism encourages people to travel local or to use public transportation. But my aim here is to encourage people to take actions and to become greener, not to become an authoritarian tyran (I mean Dark Vador was the best, could never be better).

So here is a list of airlines that make an effort in their daily business. I do not like calling them green airline because that is a bit if brainwashing. Anyway have a look at this article from planet green. I hope that that can be useful!

Posted using ShareThis

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: