Welcome

I write this blog about ecotourism because I have a big interest in this topic and I do think it can make a difference. I want to share what I find/think interesting about it.
This blog is yours, please feel free to add any comment/suggestion/feedback or email me at guillaume.foutry (at) gmail.com

Sunday, December 7, 2008

France Ecotourism Travel Guide - Green Club France

Le mont Ventoux par dessus les lavandes des mo...Image via WikipediaFrance ecotourism travel guide - Green Club France

As a Frenchman I am really proud to invite you to check out this website in english that will help you to find new ways to discover France. I know that the French we may have the reputation to be not that much welcoming, but the ecotourist holidays offered by this website will give you another perspective on my country. Enjoy

Posted using ShareThis
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: