Welcome

I write this blog about ecotourism because I have a big interest in this topic and I do think it can make a difference. I want to share what I find/think interesting about it.
This blog is yours, please feel free to add any comment/suggestion/feedback or email me at guillaume.foutry (at) gmail.com

Monday, December 8, 2008

Jordan Authorities To Flag and Key Red Sea Green Beach Projects

Red sea steep headed parrotfish femaleImage by Sam and Ian via Jordan Authorities To Flag and Key Red Sea Green Beach Projects

Have a look at this article about Jordan trying to have better environmental standards in its resorts on the Red Sea Cost. Let us hope that one day the different countries in the region will be available to overcome their disagreements in order to solve the looming environmental crisis that is destroying the amazing coral reefs of this sea.

Posted using ShareThis


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: