Welcome

I write this blog about ecotourism because I have a big interest in this topic and I do think it can make a difference. I want to share what I find/think interesting about it.
This blog is yours, please feel free to add any comment/suggestion/feedback or email me at guillaume.foutry (at) gmail.com

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Make a Promise to the Earth

I can be hard to keep your words with someone, but think about the Earth. Promising something to the environment, sounds a bit abstract and hard, isn't it?



Well not anymore with Earth Promise, "an online community dedicated to bringing people together who want to take better care of the environment. We provide an easy way for people to make, track and keep promises about actions that will benefit the earth. Together, we will be a caring and positive voice for the environment".

Have a look, I am sure you will find people to cheer you up and to help you to reach your goals!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]