Welcome

I write this blog about ecotourism because I have a big interest in this topic and I do think it can make a difference. I want to share what I find/think interesting about it.
This blog is yours, please feel free to add any comment/suggestion/feedback or email me at guillaume.foutry (at) gmail.com

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Meet the "EcoWarrior": the Natural Resources Defense Center


Hi everyone,
This post is a bit off track about ecotourism but I think it is always enriching to talk about any kind of green news. Anyway I just came across the website of the NRDC (the Natural Resources Defense Center) and I found it interesting because it shows another part of the green community. They are well organized (I mean they are a proper lobby) and determined to promote their agenda towards the decision makers in Washington.

I know, and especially in America, that you have to be organized as a lobby if you want to change things, but it just I feel unease with lobby in general. Are they really good for democracy, whatever their purpose is?? Wish I had the answer. Have a look and let me know what you think.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]