Welcome

I write this blog about ecotourism because I have a big interest in this topic and I do think it can make a difference. I want to share what I find/think interesting about it.
This blog is yours, please feel free to add any comment/suggestion/feedback or email me at guillaume.foutry (at) gmail.com

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The New Seven Wonders of the World

I know we got a similar list last year, but apparently some guys have decided to restart the whole thing all over again. The Blog Green Prophet asserts that several countries in the Middle East are competing for the Prize.


I found it a bit ridiculous as you will always add an 8th or a 9th wonder, but competing for being on this list seems to be thrilling for some people. Have a look at the website and vote if there is any place you really like.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]