Welcome

I write this blog about ecotourism because I have a big interest in this topic and I do think it can make a difference. I want to share what I find/think interesting about it.
This blog is yours, please feel free to add any comment/suggestion/feedback or email me at guillaume.foutry (at) gmail.com

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Top 50 Ecolodges Map - National Geographic Adventure Magazine

National GeographicImage by Matt Bargar via FlickrWorld's Top 50 Ecolodges Map - National Geographic Adventure Magazine

Hi everyone, just found this amazing maps and articles on the National Geographic website, I am sure that sill help some to find new destinations for holidays. It truly covers all the continents and offers a wide range of possibility. Give it a try!

Posted using ShareThis

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: