Welcome

I write this blog about ecotourism because I have a big interest in this topic and I do think it can make a difference. I want to share what I find/think interesting about it.
This blog is yours, please feel free to add any comment/suggestion/feedback or email me at guillaume.foutry (at) gmail.com

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Traveling Green as much as You Can


8 Ways to Green Your Winter Travel - Earth911.com

Here another article that may help you to go green for your holidays. This one is pretty general and sounds common sense (like taking the train and not a plane or your car), but this is a rare material (ask a lame duck president and some bankers). Have a look!

Posted using ShareThis
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

donald said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Betty


http://www.my-foreclosures.info