Welcome

I write this blog about ecotourism because I have a big interest in this topic and I do think it can make a difference. I want to share what I find/think interesting about it.
This blog is yours, please feel free to add any comment/suggestion/feedback or email me at guillaume.foutry (at) gmail.com

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Travelling with the Locals


One of the frustrating element when you are travelling is that you know that would be so much better if you were accompanied with a local that can show you the real life outside the major touristic spots. If you feel that I am sure you will like Responsible Travel, as they describle themselves as "the world’s best resource for local travel secrets. Our travel community is the best way to discover and learn about great places from people who've been there or who live there". Have a look!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]