Welcome

I write this blog about ecotourism because I have a big interest in this topic and I do think it can make a difference. I want to share what I find/think interesting about it.
This blog is yours, please feel free to add any comment/suggestion/feedback or email me at guillaume.foutry (at) gmail.com

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Try it Wild with Natural Habitat Adventures

Polar Bear at Cape Churchill (Wapusk National ...Image via WikipediaJust found this amazing travel agency, Natural Habitat Adventures, that offers trips all around the world to discover wilderness without wrecking it. They are recognized by the WWF and they offset the carbon emissions of their activities.

They respect the mantra of ecotourism (taking pictures, leaving footprints) and give you the possibility to admire unique landscapes and animal (whale, gorilla, polar bear). Amazing!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: