Welcome

I write this blog about ecotourism because I have a big interest in this topic and I do think it can make a difference. I want to share what I find/think interesting about it.
This blog is yours, please feel free to add any comment/suggestion/feedback or email me at guillaume.foutry (at) gmail.com

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Watch Butterflies as You Have Never Done It Before


A butterfly centre may sound like a joke, but when you are talking about amazing tropical colourful butterflies suddenly your stop laughing and you start imagining these amazing creatures.
The Zanzibar Butterfly Centre enables you to discover them with knowledgeable people that will explain to you all the mysteries of these special animals. Look at the website and let your imagination go!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]