Welcome

I write this blog about ecotourism because I have a big interest in this topic and I do think it can make a difference. I want to share what I find/think interesting about it.
This blog is yours, please feel free to add any comment/suggestion/feedback or email me at guillaume.foutry (at) gmail.com

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Ecotourism Resources

I know it can be hard to find information on ecotourism and I do hope that this blog has been helpful. I would like to indicate you two resources that will make your life even easier.



The First one is Green Travel, a general information website on ecotourism that aims to give you the possibility to explore all the elements of ecotourism -as they write on their homepage to "explore, learn, getting involved". Obviously you can find your perfect eco trip, but the goal is also to make people participate and share info, which would be at the end even more useful as it would have created a true community.


The second one is Green Living Project, a channel on You Tube that puts forward green initiatives, mainly in Africa. I found it really informative and in the same time quite enjoyable as each video is in itself a travel to another country.

If you have more idea about a green resources, please let me know. I will be very happy to write about it!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]