Welcome

I write this blog about ecotourism because I have a big interest in this topic and I do think it can make a difference. I want to share what I find/think interesting about it.
This blog is yours, please feel free to add any comment/suggestion/feedback or email me at guillaume.foutry (at) gmail.com

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Green Travelling Made Easier

I just found two good resources that could help for going green in 2009. The first one is a list of tips for going green when you go skiing. Always useful as ski resorts are at the moment not really eco-friendly.



The second one is a green directory released by Travelocity. It is not really ecotourism, but at least it is travel green and it provides lots of resources such as accommodations, a travel info centre, vacations packages, etc. It is always better to have everything in one place than going from website to another one.

If you are looking from real ecotourism experience, this is not for you but you will on my list of websites on this blog that will satisfy your needs.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]