Welcome

I write this blog about ecotourism because I have a big interest in this topic and I do think it can make a difference. I want to share what I find/think interesting about it.
This blog is yours, please feel free to add any comment/suggestion/feedback or email me at guillaume.foutry (at) gmail.com

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Trends for 2009: Stay Green

We all know hard it is to go green, to find environmentally friendly products or ways of travelling. However, the Internet and social media have made life a lot easier regarding "the hunt" for green products.


I just discovered this website, I Stay Green, and I feel it is going to be really useful for anyone wanting to get/share tips for ecotourism and environmentally friendly trips. Have a look and hope that can be useful!


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]