Welcome

I write this blog about ecotourism because I have a big interest in this topic and I do think it can make a difference. I want to share what I find/think interesting about it.
This blog is yours, please feel free to add any comment/suggestion/feedback or email me at guillaume.foutry (at) gmail.com

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Interested in Eco-Lifestyle? Try Ecoki

To bounce back on my previous post and to add more optimism, I would like to talk about a website I just discovered, Ecoki.


I find it quite interesting as it constitutes a one stop for all website regarding green topics: travel, design, food, health, fashion, etc. The website is very user friendly as it has a simple architecture (basically all the sections are on the bar). There is a limited number of writer at the moment but as they are looking for authors I guess this is to change quickly and more content is coming. Have a look and let me know what you think.