Welcome

I write this blog about ecotourism because I have a big interest in this topic and I do think it can make a difference. I want to share what I find/think interesting about it.
This blog is yours, please feel free to add any comment/suggestion/feedback or email me at guillaume.foutry (at) gmail.com

Saturday, March 14, 2009

More Ecotourism Resources

What? Again?? I know I have loads of posts called "ecotourism resources", but this is one of the aims of this blog: give valuable resources to people. Promised next time I will work more on my title.

So today I advise you to have a look at the following websites as I am sure they will prove valuable to you. The first one is a list of the Top Ecotourism Websites. Unfortunately I am not in there, but I will work harder to get into the list for the next release.

I came across a website called Celsias and I have found it quite useful to find green information as their slogan is "all practical things to combat climat change". The website is pretty broad and if you are looking for green news/jobs/projects/whatever, you will add it to your Google reader or Netvibes.



The last one would be the place to go if you are looking for green volunteering places. Ecoteeer describes itself as "a unique volunteer opportunities agency - offering a directory of cheap volunteer work opportunities, volunteer jobs abroad and working holidays. Our volunteer opportunities are cheap because we have eliminated the middleman slashing the price to volunteer abroad for gapyears, careerbreaks and working holidays. Ecoteer is leading the way in a new type of volunteer work opportunities abroad and is changing the volunteer and working holiday industry back to what it used to be – benefiting both the volunteer and the volunteer project". What I really like about this website is they have a special section for ecotourism volunteering. So if you are craving for that, have a look!

If you have any good resources on ecotourism in mind I have not talked about on this blog, please let me know and I would be more than happy to had it to the list.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]