Welcome

I write this blog about ecotourism because I have a big interest in this topic and I do think it can make a difference. I want to share what I find/think interesting about it.
This blog is yours, please feel free to add any comment/suggestion/feedback or email me at guillaume.foutry (at) gmail.com

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The International Ecotourism Society Revamped Website

I really like the International Ecotourism Society as this is an organization that has brougth a lot to ecotourism. But to be honest I did not like their website as I found it a bit old fashion and not very user fiendly.


However time have changed. I just saw the new version of the website and my first reaction was: "Whaoooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. What happened??". It has everything that any good website should have: clear background, instant identification of where you have to go, relevant sections, continuous animation (but not annoying or distracting at all). They also offer you the possibility to embed one widget, which is a pretty cool features for bloggers. I hope that this indicate a bigger use of social media tools, thing that would be my only reproach to this new design/website.

Have a look and let me know what you think.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]