Welcome

I write this blog about ecotourism because I have a big interest in this topic and I do think it can make a difference. I want to share what I find/think interesting about it.
This blog is yours, please feel free to add any comment/suggestion/feedback or email me at guillaume.foutry (at) gmail.com

Monday, May 4, 2009

Greenwashing as Its Best or True Ranking?

After the oil is goneImage by identity chris is via Flickr

I just found a green ranking on oil companies. I do not know what to think about it: pure greenwashing or honest research on companies? I am completely biased on the topic as I just truly HATE them for everything they stand for, but at some point I think we will have to work with them to go towards a greener future. It sounds weird to say that, but they have the financial resources to invest massively into green energies (of course for money's sake, but better that than nothing).

What do you think? Do you think these dinosaurs of an era that must disappear to ensure our own survival can evolve into something new? Or should we fight them tooth and nail?

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]