Welcome

I write this blog about ecotourism because I have a big interest in this topic and I do think it can make a difference. I want to share what I find/think interesting about it.
This blog is yours, please feel free to add any comment/suggestion/feedback or email me at guillaume.foutry (at) gmail.com

Saturday, May 23, 2009

New Ecotourism Tech Resources

Image representing iPhone as depicted in Crunc...Image via CrunchBase

I would like to share with you two infos I just found by browsing on the web:

  1. NileGuide has an iPhone application
I know it might sound completely useless for some people, but it can be of great help for others travelling Western Europe, Northern America and some parts of Asia. If you are on the go and you are looking for information on what you should see, it is definitely for you as they have different guides written by other travellers.


2. Another green websites worth looking at: Greenspot


This website offers green advice on travelling, more especially on Central America and the Western USA. The website is pretty user friendly and they have recognition from CondeNast, Rainforest Alliance and The International Ecotourism Society. I just regret they do not offer more social features that would have enabled users to participate and share content.


And you, what are the new websites/resources you came across?
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]