Welcome

I write this blog about ecotourism because I have a big interest in this topic and I do think it can make a difference. I want to share what I find/think interesting about it.
This blog is yours, please feel free to add any comment/suggestion/feedback or email me at guillaume.foutry (at) gmail.com

Monday, June 22, 2009

A Couple of Ecotourism Things

Hi everyone!

Just a few things in order to catch up on the ecotourism front:

  1. I just realized that if you pay some attention to the hashtags #ecomonday and #traveltuesday on Twitter, you will find some great ecotourism news.
  2. I found this great cartoon on the internet, and here is a link to the Flickr page of Lunchbreath, its creator. This guys has a very developed sense of humour and strike where it hurts, so we can only hope it will continue his work.
  3. I just found a new travelling website that appears promising: Tripwolf. I really like the logo (I know it is not the core of the service but still) and the website is really user friendly and community oriented. Plus I do have the feeling that the founders will keep integrating innovation into it and they already offer Facebook Connect and iPhone application. So give it a try.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]