Welcome

I write this blog about ecotourism because I have a big interest in this topic and I do think it can make a difference. I want to share what I find/think interesting about it.
This blog is yours, please feel free to add any comment/suggestion/feedback or email me at guillaume.foutry (at) gmail.com

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Be an Uber Ecotourist: Share Your Tips with Others

Ecotourism has grown a lot because an active community has used the internet to share information and knowledge about places and transportation. So the more collaborative tool the better.



The new one in town is Everlater, a tool that lets you create a true travel journal, with maps, notes and pictures. But the best thing about it is that it aggregates all your social media tools (e.g Facebook, Twitter or Flickr) in one place, which makes it a lot easier for you and the people following you to communicate.



I was wondering how I could communicate on my next trip idea, a tour de France, but I stopped wondering when I discovered Everlater. So if you plan a big trip in the coming months and then you want to show the green side of it, here is your tool.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]