Welcome

I write this blog about ecotourism because I have a big interest in this topic and I do think it can make a difference. I want to share what I find/think interesting about it.
This blog is yours, please feel free to add any comment/suggestion/feedback or email me at guillaume.foutry (at) gmail.com

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Commitments in Action

I wrote recently about how it is important to commit ourselves to make things happen. Here is the example of Jake Harriman, the group's founder and CEO of Nuru International, a new NGO. Think whatever you want, but someone like him is an example that deserves our dearest respect, so let's imitate him.

The End (Jake's Story) from Nuru International on Vimeo.

And from what you can see on Twitter, seems that he got the attention of people. Wish him good luck!



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]