Welcome

I write this blog about ecotourism because I have a big interest in this topic and I do think it can make a difference. I want to share what I find/think interesting about it.
This blog is yours, please feel free to add any comment/suggestion/feedback or email me at guillaume.foutry (at) gmail.com

Friday, January 8, 2010

2010 = Commitments?


OK I am a bit late for wish you a happy new year, but I am still on time to provide you with content that shows you how some people see green travel going in 2010, (well some also call it ecotourism). Ron Mader decided to bet on the countries we will hear on the ecotourism front this year. Other people are even bolder by betting on what will happen in the next decade in terms of sustainability.

Personally, I hope 2010 will be a year of commitments as there is not much time left to change the effects of climate change. The failure of the Copenhagen summit in 2009 showed all the difficulties associated with this problem (the main one being able to agree on a common solution), so the least we could do from this is to learn from our mistakes and move on, hopefully in the right direction.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]