Welcome

I write this blog about ecotourism because I have a big interest in this topic and I do think it can make a difference. I want to share what I find/think interesting about it.
This blog is yours, please feel free to add any comment/suggestion/feedback or email me at guillaume.foutry (at) gmail.com

Monday, January 11, 2010

Green Marketing: Planting Trees to Promote a Website!

{{de|Linde von Linn (Tilia cordata), Linn AG, ...Image via Wikipedia

I got contacted some time ago by Ruba that told me that if I had their logo on my blog they will plant a tree for that. Moreover they would do the same for any person putting it on their own blog or website. The trees will be planted by Trees for the Future. Sounds like a pretty good idea to me, so if you want to have a tree planted, put the following badge on your website!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]