Welcome

I write this blog about ecotourism because I have a big interest in this topic and I do think it can make a difference. I want to share what I find/think interesting about it.
This blog is yours, please feel free to add any comment/suggestion/feedback or email me at guillaume.foutry (at) gmail.com

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Stop Wasting Food!

OK I know it is not directly related to ecotourism, but food waste is a problem that has a direct impact on the environment: all the food thrown away has been grown using lots of energy and the whole process of growing it to making it available to customers generates a high volume of carbon dioxide. So less food waste is good for the environment.

In case you are looking for a solution to reduce it, have a look at this iPhone app from Love Food Hate Waste.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]