Welcome

I write this blog about ecotourism because I have a big interest in this topic and I do think it can make a difference. I want to share what I find/think interesting about it.
This blog is yours, please feel free to add any comment/suggestion/feedback or email me at guillaume.foutry (at) gmail.com

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Food Packaging: Still Some Efforts to Make!


Easter is coming soon and as it happens every year we are going to be flooded by chocolate (and who doesn't like it?). As I was doing my shopping at M&S in London I saw a sign saying that since 2007 this company has reduced by 50% the amount of packaging used for Easter products.

I found it was a horrible fact as I felt there are still too much packaging out there. Treehugger has suggested a few solutions but the one that seems most appealing to me would be to (progressively) outlaw landfills.

So What is your idea to reduce the plague of packaging waste?

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]