Welcome

I write this blog about ecotourism because I have a big interest in this topic and I do think it can make a difference. I want to share what I find/think interesting about it.
This blog is yours, please feel free to add any comment/suggestion/feedback or email me at guillaume.foutry (at) gmail.com

Sunday, August 15, 2010

You Have to Know More About Monsanto

LE MONDE SELON MONSANTOImage by David_Reverchon via Flickr
You have probably heard of Monsanto, the leader of GMO engineering. The company is infamous for developing the Orange Agent used by the US Army during the Vietnam War and other cancer inducing products such as Round-up and PCB. To sum it up, a company with a past full of lies and death for money sake.

In case you would like to discover more about this multinational, I strongly recommend you to watch the documentary 'The World According to Monsanto' made by a French journalist, Marie-Monique Robin. This shows the urgency of closely monitoring the company activities and counter them when their actions endangers the environment.






Enhanced by Zemanta