Welcome

I write this blog about ecotourism because I have a big interest in this topic and I do think it can make a difference. I want to share what I find/think interesting about it.
This blog is yours, please feel free to add any comment/suggestion/feedback or email me at guillaume.foutry (at) gmail.com

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Time to Take a Break

Hello everyone,

As you have seen I have not been extremely active on this blog recently, mostly because I moved to a different country and was busy settling in.

The thing is that I also used this time to reflect on this blog and my activities around it. I have realized that I have changed and my interests have changed. When I launched this blog two years ago, green travelling was really a big activity for me. Even if I still highly interested in green issues, there are new things I would like to explore/try.

So I have decided to take a break with this blog. I will keep posting things, but probably on an irregular basis and see how it goes. In the meantime I am working on a new project that I hope to make public soon.

Stay tuned!